September 17, 2015

'Lilac Garden' Wire Statement Necklace


After the total failure of my last piece I decided to fall back on a tried-and-true design I've used before to try to reclaim my jewelry mojo. This 'Lilac Garden' Necklace is the result.









This piece features quartzite, (dyed) jade, (dyed) jasper, glass pearls, and crystals. All wire focal elements, connectors, and wire chain links are made with German copper wire in a mix of silver and copper tones. Tutorials for creating wire focal elements can be found here, and for embellishing those wire focals with beads here.



Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah


Linking up with:

Fabulous Party at Lou Lou Girls
Show and Tell Link Party at Flamingo Toes
Worthwhile Wednesday at Crafty Allie
Your Whims Wednesday at My Girlish Whims
Idea Box - Thursday Link Party at Mila's Little Things
Friday Finds at Minted Strawberry
Link Party Palooza at Tatertots and Jello
The Creative Corner at Curly Crafty Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or comment? My ear is yours.