October 15, 2015

'Harvest Party' Wire-Wrapped Necklace and Earrings Set


October calls for autumn colors. In this matching set, German copper wire focal elements in copper and silver tones showcase beautiful beads in shades of fall, including raspberry quartz, amethyst, quartzite, agate, dyed jade, and loads of sparkling crystals. All elements are handmade excepting the toggle clasp.








Because of the abundance of crystals, the colors in this necklace and earrings have a brighter appearance against lighter colors.





Do you wear autumn colors in the fall or do you stick with the same colors year round? Do you prefer this set against a darker or lighter background? I'd love to know.

Sarah


Linking up with:

Fabulous Party at Lou Lou Girls
Show and Tell Link Party at Flamingo Toes
Worthwhile Wednesday at Crafty Allie
Your Whims Wednesday at My Girlish Whims
Idea Box - Thursday Link Party at Mila's Little Things
Friday Finds at Minted Strawberry
Link Party Palooza at Tatertots and Jello
The Creative Corner at Curly Crafty Mom

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a jewellery piece that I prefer against a light background. I'm sure there must be some but I generally prefer dark backgrounds.
    I love your creations. They are so colourful without being "bubblegum".

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or comment? My ear is yours.